What if I breakdown or need roadside assistance?
When you rent from us you automatically receive 24-hour roadside assistance for any mechanical faults (breakdowns) that may occur for the duration of the rental period. For incidents such as lost keys, punctured tyres and running out of fuel, you can purchase our Premium Roadside Assistance for a $9.00 AU daily fee.
Services offered in the Premium Roadside Assistance program include:
- Change a flat tire (install vehicle’s spare tire)
- Lockout service if you are locked out of your car
- Fuel delivery - up to 15 litres at no charge if you run out of fuel
- Jump starting your car if the battery is run flat (lights left on)
- $150.00 AU of accommodation or transport costs (reimbursement of expenses as a result of rental car breakdown)
If you have not purchased Premium Roadside Assistance and require our roadside assistance for incidents such as flat tyres, lost keys or a flat battery due to lights being left on, you will be charged a call-out and admin fee.